Conversation Between The Garbage Disposal Unit and Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist

1. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    I saw that a bunch of national-chauvinists started baiting you in that one thread, just wanted to offer my solidarity.
  2. The Garbage Disposal Unit
    1. http://www.megabus.com/
    2. Unfortunately, I'm only in Montreal until the end of the month - if you decide to come later I'll do my best to ask around and see what I can do in terms of finding couches, etc. Unfortunately, where I'm moving, Atlantic Canada, is serviced by a bus monopoly who price gouge all to fucking hell (like, it's cheaper for me to go to Georgia from Montreal than to Halifax).
  3. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Hello there, I'm still interested in traveling to Canada to visit my Canadian peeps, perhaps in a week or so or perhaps during my winter break. Do you know where I can find information about that bus service you meantioned?
  4. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Hey howya doing?
  5. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    yea that sounds good with me. I'll contact you when I get better plans. If ya ever need me I'll be either on here or on my AIM
  6. The Garbage Disposal Unit
    I'm going to be busy/away until the 5th/6th of October. After that, I'd probably be happy to host a visitor. My band is playing in late October (the 18th) at a prisoners' benefit, if you want to catch a show when you're in town (and the further in advance you book, the cheaper it gets).
  7. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Oh well then I can definitly afford that. yea then I could go on like 2 weeks tops
  8. The Garbage Disposal Unit
    Greyhound NYC to Montreal is, like less than $80 one way without student discount or anything.
  9. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Yo
  10. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Sorry I left the AIM early yesterday, hope to see you on!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
123 ...