Conversation Between Elect Marx and Bad Grrrl Agro

1. Bad Grrrl Agro
    No probz... thanx! I love the name too! It's the most fitting name for me.
  2. Elect Marx
    You changed your username! I like it. Thanks for waiting for me to find you.
  3. Bad Grrrl Agro
    Well, on means and ends I do recommend that book: "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky.
  4. Elect Marx
    I would love to read up on means and ends. I have learned a lot, especially about the T in LGBT recently. I try to not sidetrack too much on identity politics, though they are important. We even did a show on it http://lunkradio.blogspot.com/
  5. Bad Grrrl Agro
    Oh yeah, of course I do. I've shifted on my views some, though I still consider myself to be on the left, I think reading "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky had something to do with my more rational views on means and ends. I've shifted some more focus to LGBT issues.
  6. Elect Marx
    I am doing alright. I've just found some of my old comrades here and am seeing how RL is these days. I have forgotten a lot more than I know about this place! You know how it is.
  7. Bad Grrrl Agro
    I kinda disappear. I then re-appear after my memory fades some. I've gone through some changes that some may like more than others, I think that sums it up. How have you been?
  8. Elect Marx
    What up petey? Not seen you in a looong time.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8