Conversation Between GoddessCleoLover and The Jay

1. The Jay
    Are you alright?
  2. The Jay
    Hello! How are you?
  3. GoddessCleoLover
    I used to have a one volume edition. Gramsci is a great read but some of his Italian frame of references, such as Croce and Gentile are less than entirely clear. Anyway, IMO one can learn more from Gramsci and Luxemburg than many other theorists. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Ken
  4. The Jay
    I'm thinking of buying a collection of the prison notebooks. I won't be able to read them for a while but am looking forward to it.
  5. GoddessCleoLover
    Thank you for your kind message. I will hang in there. Keep in touch.

Ken
  6. The Jay
    Hi there! Congrats on getting CU! How is it going? I had a great day and get to sleep in tomorrow so that makes it even better! I also just wanted to say how awesome that you are. Keep it up! Your posts and efforts are appreciated! Don't ever let yourself think otherwise because I am feeling encouraged in my own political views by yours.
  7. The Jay
    Wow, thank you. That made me feel pretty good. I enjoy your posts a lot too. I can't believe that I haven't befriended you here yet since I thought that I had already done so. Did I read correctly that you are from Amish country? I am north of Philly.
  8. GoddessCleoLover
    Be proud of your posts, since they are intelligent and well-reasoned. I am into history so I tend to get caught up in the Soviet history threads. Sometimes I am astonished by the stubbornness of the Stalin apologists, but OTOH I suppose they would like to send me to Kolyma. Thanks for the message. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Ken
  9. The Jay
    I don't know why I put that much effort into that secular atheist capitalism thread.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9