Conversation Between Prometeo liberado and Trap Queen Voxxy

1. Prometeo liberado
    [email protected]
    email me so I can show you my new tat.
  2. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Oh yeah that's what we was saying idk if I've had those before, mints kind of my thing and yeah like idk, I want to look like a portrait some gentleman in the 1700s would commission but with my beagles thing face instead of a person and maybe on my calf cuz I think that'd look cute idk. I have this whole idea in my head, lol, I wanna fucking go! Some of my frans are moving there actually
  3. Prometeo liberado
    A mud mask. It's for exfoliating. Butter my bread.....lol!!!!! Fuck that was funny.
    A dog? Well you get to l.a. I'm buying!
  4. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Oh I see you answered the tat question. Thas cool but how you gonna do the words? Like font? I've been wanting some new ink myself, idk what to get, I was thinking maybe a portrait of like my dog but all old school and gentlemanly but luckily for me I have no money so I have time to think about it. Wot u think?
  5. Trap Queen Voxxy
    The fuck is a mud thing? Anyway, have you been watching the WC any?

PS, imma buttah yo bread boi
  6. Prometeo liberado
    I bought some kind of Mediterranean mud thing. I get weekends off so that's me beach time!
  7. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Oh hey, small world, I'm on summer break myself, unfortunately. But omfg if you like mud masks, try a mint mask! It'll blow your mind fr fr. That's what I like to get and you don't even have to go to salons or whatevs to get them neither. What kind if inkz?
  8. Prometeo liberado
    OOOOOH!!!! BTW, I've found that I love facials! Like mud masks, who da thunk it possible?
  9. Prometeo liberado
    All is well thank you. I moved to the Valley, meh. Still the beach is just 20 minute away!! I'm trying to finish my B.S. in social anthro so Im taking night clases. Other than than that I'm just busy putting ink on me body and avoiding creditors.
  10. Trap Queen Voxxy
    PS: Exclamation marks!!!! Arggggggghh !!!!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 79
123 ...