Conversation Between kharacter and hugsandmarxism

1. kharacter
    that's awesome to hear
  2. Aww~! Thanks. Hearing that alone has reduced my pain a bit
  3. kharacter
    Damn, that's terrible. I don't know what that's like, i must admit. I wish many people could share the pain so that all of them would feel only a bit of it. And I'm certain that if this was possible, people on revleft would certainly do it for you.
  4. Yep. They've done wonders to take the edge off, though for some reason some of these incisions sting lately...
  5. kharacter
    Well it's good that you're good, cause you're good (as in benevolent). Meds, I've taken a few of those in my lifetime. Are they painkillers of some sort?
  6. I'm good. Healing up, taking pain meds, etc.
  7. kharacter
    You're back! Thank the goodness in the world that you've returned alive and safe
    Well, I read you have to be in bed though, so how okay are you these days?
  8. kharacter
    Thanks for the recommendation, and yes, pleased to meet you
  9. I'm googleable! I haven't seen Clannad, but I absolutely swear by Kanon (or, at least, the 2006 remake) and highly recommend it. Nice to make your acquaintance
  10. kharacter
    Hi! Thanks for sending the friend request in the first place. Your avatar (apart from being attractive because it was anime, which is rare in the forum), was familiar. I remember typing "anarcho communist anime" into google once, and one of your threads was among the first results. In addition, would you recomend watching clannad or kanon first? Oh, and the avatar is from Azumanga Daioh. It's Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11