Conversation Between Dr. Rosenpenis and the last donut of the night

1. the last donut of the night
    e aÃÂ*, véi, de boa? me lembro sim, tô bem aqui em bsb. foquei em ciências sociais como meu curso, acho que tô interessado em antropologia mesmo. cê sabe como que é aÃÂ*?
  2. Dr. Rosenpenis
    e ae mano? lembra de mim? ce é membro do pstu? eu lembro que ce falava em estudar na usp/fflch...
  3. the last donut of the night
    oh lol i know USP does. i'm just hoping to get out of this shithole and do some learning while i'm at it. i'm really not sure what i might do, history does sound cool, along with letras and the like. but idk what that would play out in the "career" world. btw why are we speaking in english
  4. Dr. Rosenpenis
    oh, usp also caters to those people dont get your hopes up. very much unlike primary and secondary education, public universities in brazil are for the elites. altho the faculty of philosophy has cooler people from more diverse backgrounds certainly. you go to a private school i presume? sociology isnt too hard to get into, good luck. it is where fhc came from and generally leans to the right compared to other areas in the fflch.
  5. the last donut of the night
    yo so you know how everybody in higienopolis is a huge dick?

yeah i go to a school catered to brasilia's version of those people

but hopefully i'll get into USP to major in sociology (i'm not completely sure yet) and make a living writing articles for the PSTU
  6. Dr. Rosenpenis
    history
    wut about you?
  7. the last donut of the night
    lol its ite what are you majoring in
  8. Dr. Rosenpenis
    didnt see your question till now, sorry
    yeah, i go to USP
  9. the last donut of the night
    do you go to USP?
  10. the last donut of the night
    as to your question in the mate thread, yes i live in brasilia