Conversation Between Questionable and The Garbage Disposal Unit

1. The Garbage Disposal Unit
    Thanks for the acknowledgement, I guess. IDK, I think it might just reflect some of my on-the-ground experience, and friendship with some real-life MLs who, for all our disagreement if you "zoom out", actually work quite well together in terms of day-to-day practical activity. It makes me sensitive to broad-brush flames that start from the idea that all MLs are teenagers with Stalin fetishes whose primary practical activity is Albania-apologia. 'Cos, yeah, not true.
  2. Questionable
    Thank you for being pretty much the only mod on this forum who won't turn a blind eye to trolling as long as it's directed at MLs.
  3. The Garbage Disposal Unit
    The book is called "Night Vision", and I think it's available on the Kersplebedeb website to read (it's def. there to order). Uh, sorry, have to run right now, can't check.
  4. Questionable
    I seem to recall you mentioning a book that analyzed racism within a society that now included minorities within the ranks of the ruling class. I think Butch Lee may have written it.

If you're the correct person, can you give me the title of this book, and possibly a link to where I can read it?
  5. Questionable
    Well I won't lie I'm pretty surprised to hear that, I can't remember the last time I attempted to correct someone on Revleft without them digging their heels in and fighting me to the last breath. Although we have very different viewpoints I do appreciate that you take your views seriously and are obviously well-read. Here's to learning.
  6. The Garbage Disposal Unit
    Re: "Is the modern proletariat . . ." thread

Corrections appreciated. Definitely a tighter line of thinking.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6