Conversation Between PC LOAD LETTER and Don't Swallow The Cap

1. Don't Swallow The Cap
    Man, it's times like that when I'm glad I deleted my damn facebook. But fuck, if I hear one more" well, he was a pretty big guy/ He's just doing his job" I'm gonna lose it. Goddamn yuppies. Luckily enough for me, most the people I've spoken to about it have been pretty sympathetic towards Brown.
  2. PC LOAD LETTER
    >all the middle-class white people on my facebook feed being condescending racists in the wake of the grand jury decision

stay classy, atlanta.
  3. PC LOAD LETTER
    Haha hell yeah, I had fun in round 2. Not as much fun as the first snowpocalypse, though. The best one was the one in early 2011. It started snowing at like 7PM, then by 8:30 I couldn't see the road anymore. Cue me trucking home in the snow, pushing people up hills. Took me two hours to go a few miles.
  4. Don't Swallow The Cap
    Round 2, you make it out this time?
  5. PC LOAD LETTER
    Same here! Had to abandon my truck not because it got stuck, but because everyone and their brother decided to try to drive up this hill next to my place but chicken out and stop about halfway, then slide sideways and wreck into each other, one after another. At least I didn't have to walk far. And got out of work for two days.
  6. Don't Swallow The Cap
    Yeah, heard that. It wasn't too bad,really. I couldn't make it to work for a few days and was just stuck at home. Though, I had to survive off of shitty shell station food and whatever a could mix with it. I just stayed drunk and played with my dogs and the snow.
    How about you?
  7. PC LOAD LETTER
    Oh, ya know, same shit as everyone else. How did you fare in the snowpocalypse?
  8. Don't Swallow The Cap
    Hey there.
    I knew I couldn't be the only one from Atl on here.
    How are you holing up out here?
  9. PC LOAD LETTER
    hello fellow ATLien
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9