Conversation Between The Jay and Per Levy

1. Per Levy
    hey hey, things are allrightish i think, my left hand is numb since yesterday wich is quite irritating, but whatev, it'll go away. how are you doing? terrified about the first ebola case in the usa?
  2. The Jay
    Hello there. How's it going?
  3. Per Levy
    to much work to much other stuff, im just super exhausted and that also influences on ym social internet appearance. if im super exhausted and have little time, aim and skype and revleft arnt really a thging anymore. but i might be more on in the coming weeks. also im on on aim right now. also you're awsome yourself.
  4. The Jay
    You're awesome as far as I'm concerned. You have been missed here and on aim.
  5. Per Levy
    ha, one of the many reason why i dont read capital, while i flip through there there are just so many math thingies, and math was really not my favourite class in school. and if i had some more drive and aspiration id liked to learn spanish and other languages too, but i've lost my drive and aspiration over a decadce ago.
  6. The Jay
    I'm alright, learning more spanish and reading a book on econometrics. Other than that not too much. It is really math heavy so it is going slowly. I can never fly through math textbooks.
  7. Per Levy
    nopt much, havnt heard of my fiance for almost a month, dont know whats going i need infos for the visa and time is ticking away. and there are only two options and both arnt great. so yeah, also horribly exhausted from work but looking forward to waste weeks of overtime in the next 2 months.

and how are things with you?

also im not good looking, :P
  8. The Jay
    What's up good lookin?
  9. Per Levy
    yup im quite a big lovecraft fan, probally the best horror author i've ever read(if you avoid his fantasy and bad stuff). and everytime there is an option to put in your location i throw in innsmouth.
  10. The Jay
    Nevermind I just looked at the other comments.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11