Conversation Between Rafiq and Sentinel

1. Sentinel
    Nice to see you still around, Rafiq, now that we have decided to make a determined effort to blow life into this place again. Looking forward to reading your posts again
  2. Rafiq
    That's very true actually. Judging by the name, Marxism-Leninism should have more of a basis with Trotskyism rather than Stalinism.
  3. Sentinel
    Stalinists usually use the label marxist-leninist, but they don't own it. As I besides Trotsky also uphold Marx and Lenin, the definition is accurate on me. More accurate than on them in fact, as Trotsky's views represented a continuation of their ideas to a much larger degree than Stalin's actions.
  4. Rafiq
    That's Interesting. I was wondering because I always thought Marxism Leninism was an Idea Stalin came up with in the twenty's.. But I think that Trotskyism itself just includes Leninism and Marxism already built in it in one package.
  5. Sentinel
    It very simply means that I'm a Marxist, a Leninist and a Trotskyist, as in I adhere to their respective ideas ideologically.
  6. Rafiq
    What is Marxism Leninism Trotskyism? Is that just a fancy word for Trotskyism?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6