Conversation Between Raúl Duke and Prairie Fire

1. Prairie Fire
    Hey comrade,

Happy New Year, and all the best in 2014.

Check out the Canadian year in pictures:http://www.cpcml.ca/Archives/Archive.htm

How goes your organizing work?
  2. Prairie Fire
    Thank you, I appreciate that.
  3. Raúl Duke
    While I never fully agree with your ideas, I always find your posts (particularly the last one in the "Do any of you actually support al-qaida/taliban") to be very knowledgeable, valid (in its framework), and difficult to be argued with. You're one of the few Leninists (besides Arizona Bay, Comrade A, Lenina, etc) I can say I have much respect for.
  4. Raúl Duke
    Nice Ke$ha analysis...lol
  5. Raúl Duke
    PF,

I'm not sure...I was never given a mod or admin position before in my time here so I have little experience.
    Perhaps, when such things disappear, it's because some other admin/mod deleted it or probably solved the issue.
    I'm sorry that I couldn't be of much help...you could try asking Jolly Rogera.
  6. Prairie Fire
    Raul,

It says that I have a thread to moderate, but when I look on my CP, no threads are found.

What do I do?
  7. Raúl Duke
    I find the fact that the admins/mods signed up in support of the (i.e. "becoming lackeys of the Emperor") CC closure absurd, especially their thought that they are more impartial (i.e. less bickering, pettyness) then the CC when in reality they're the same as or worst in that regard as to the CC (in my experience since circa 2007).
  8. Prairie Fire
    My custom title says it all. You think that it is new for the Emperor to act unilaterally, veto mass decisions, stifle debates that he doesn't like, etc?

The Emporer for life rules his realm as it suits his own whims, all the while musing about mass democracy and "anti-authoritarianism".
  9. Raúl Duke
    What's your take on the whole "CC closed" deal?
  10. Prairie Fire
    I was counting on that.

The whole point of the post was to be tongue in cheek satire to people who regularly post here, and a terrifying third-worldist tirade to scare this new persyn (who was showing all of the tell-tale signs of bourgeois ideology. If their first post here is asking about Saloth Sar and the Khmer rogue, specifically what we think about them, that really reaks of liberalism).

Either that, or maybe I've just burnt out, and become a third worldist... cracker.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16