Conversation Between Stalinist Speaker and Remus Bleys

1. Remus Bley
    Shut the fuck up. Never talk again. Those aren't real communist, what the fucking hell do I need to do to explain this to you you ignorant piece of worthless pig shit? This argument is on par with your stupidity.

No sure you aren't mad, my bad

and we'll have the discussion in the future about Brezhnev as i said, when i have more time. also tip try to read about regular russian view on him to prepare.
  2. Remus Bleys
    Except my blood isn't boiling. At this point lol @ you self admitted brehznevite.
  3. chauvinist? don't think so but as a russian i got more or less positive views on Brezhnev (SPOilER) coming up shortly a thread on my views of Brezhnev see you there, but i still think that i'm an stalinist.

also i feel that your blod is boiling and your extremely angry, don't worry its not on purpose, or is it?? that's a mystery to solve.
  4. Remus Bleys
    No you are quite obviously a brehznevite with a hard on for stalin. Your support of lukasehnko and the so called communists, who are just chauvinists, is further proof of this.
  5. nationalist? when did i ever express myself in an nationalistic way? if it is about me supporting KPRF then don't bother replying.
  6. Remus Bleys
    Why would I care? You and your nationalism are beneath me.
  7. avatar
  8. Remus Bleys
    About what?
  9. so what do ya think
  10. Remus Bleys
    there is a number next to the post.
    Can you link click on that and give me the link? I don't want to reread things.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18