Conversation Between Devrim and Holden Caulfield

1. question: do you know how long the Americans (and some UN tag alongs) were in Haiti last time then 'intervened' militarily?
    I cant find the answer online :s
  2. how would one pronounce "Cagri"?
    I've asked twice and any more time would be a faux pas
  3. what does "hrant icin adalet icin" mean?
  4. We were talking to your lot at the Bookfair yesterday, I even bought a book off them.
    We had a chat about you, and because i feel a fraternal love for your organisation I even tried to steer pogue away when he was mid-rant, something very difficult and dangerous. haha
  5. Its nothing to do with the system, its their entire approach, unattatched, dogmatic, unstable etc.

when I was in the SP my way of debating with critics was not to scream in their face that they dont know what they are talking about while my eye twitches.

I know what your saying and i was partly joking the the Sparts are crazy its common knowledge
  6. i moved the spgb crack
    here is the link so you can find the thread http://www.revleft.com/vb/discussion....html?t=113799
  7. did the SWP call for striking workers to go back to work in support of the Islamic Revolution in Iran? I'm sure I remember you posting something like that a while ago.

If you could link me to the source/post (if it exists) it would bring me great joy, and piss off the local SWP to no ends
  8. You have defo cemented yourself as my favourite user now.
    You know why.
  9. if you have time to kill some time could you throw together a 'oppostion' thing for Turkey?
    I don't mind if you do a little bit over a while, or if you are too busy.

cheers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19