Conversation Between Olerud and Spawn of Stalin

1. Olerud
    ha, no need to worry. They're just some crazy Stalinists... great imagination though
  2. The user BOOTS BERGEN BUSHMASTER has informed me that you are in fact a reactionary spy passing off my contact details to right-wingers. Apparently the information came directly from RAF, who has been posting on the Kasama forums. I hope this isn't true or I may have to purge your ass.

3. Olerud
    How about you just join the CPGB M-L instead of trying to split the Left up even more SG ?
  4. Olerud
    I'm too poor to get down to London but when the party starts to organise in Scotland count me in comrade
  5. Hey Comrade, I'm not sure how many paying members we have as I'm still quite new to the Party, but along with members we also have activists and Comrades who do not pay membership dues for various reasons. To put it into perspective, there were well over one hundred Comrades at the celebration of the 1917 revolution last year, all of whom were members or involved with the Party in some other way. If you would like to come along to the celebration this year, you would be more than welcome, unfortunately Harpal Brar won't be there as he has been invited to a similar event being held by the Party in Brazil, but it will still be a great night, Bob Crow is going to be speaking there, and Comrades from MLKP and DPRK are also confirmed to be in attendance.
  6. Olerud
    I was wondering what the actual membership figures of the CPGB(M-L) do you know ? Thanks in advance.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6