Conversation Between PC LOAD LETTER and Os Cangaceiros

1. PC LOAD LETTER
    you are GOD DAMN RIGHT WE DO

And 64oz Bladder-Buster gas station drinks. Or do you have those, too?
  2. Os Cangaceiros
    rest easy, you guys will always have better all-you-can-eat buffets than us
  3. PC LOAD LETTER
    Y'all suck

Sincerely,
    The South
  4. Os Cangaceiros
    oh yeah, I voted on that shit. I voted while half delirious with a fever and half delirious on mind-altering substances, just as the founders would've wanted it.
  5. PC LOAD LETTER
    you alaskans and your newly-legalized wacky-tobaccy
  6. PC LOAD LETTER
    Sounds like a party! I had to skip a semester of school. A bunch of shit came up that I had to pay for, which would have otherwise gone to tuition. So I have to wait until January now. Trying my damndest not to take out student loans.
  7. Os Cangaceiros
    Not much, just getting done with work in the next few days. After which I'm going to spend a day or two drinking hard alcohol and sleeping, probably. Then it's back to skool!
  8. PC LOAD LETTER
    sup gangsta
  9. PC LOAD LETTER
    data leaks via browser, sorry im drunkl
  10. PC LOAD LETTER
    tor is pretty good for maintaining anonymity, bnug it's not infallible because of data leaks via pbroqser, unless you reaqlly know what youre doing use tor browser budnel. ik now for a fact chrome/chromium is bad to use cuz if tested its anpo0nymity and there's ftp leaks i cant psatch, like it only pipes proxies via http foer some fucking reason and if as ite requests FTP it can gete your real IP even if you are using tor. also there are timing attacks if yur already being csurveiled, look into how the lulzsec crew was busted it's vbery revealing as to whats not to do
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21