Conversation Between Charles Xavier and The Feral Underclass

1. Should be in the commie club archives, which I dont have access to.
  2. Where are these rules?
  3. Its not an open group, so yes there is rules as established when you last trolled our group.
  4. There are no rules to say that I'm not permitted to post in the Marxism-Leninism forum. The forum is open to anyone.
  5. Don't post where you don't belong.
  6. "All threads/posts of a personal, private or administrative nature can not under any circumstances be shown to non-CC members. This is because CC is a private forum and may contain information that members do not want to be displayed outside of the forum, this includes personal photos. Anyone found doing so will be removed from CC immediately.

All threads/posts of a specifically theoretical nature can be re-quoted on other parts of the board but must not contain any administrative or personal/private information.

I have not shown nor quoted any post to a non CC member, your ruling is invalid
  7. You have been removed from CC for disclosing administrative information to a non-CC member (Jorge Miguel).

I have read the PM's that you sent him and can present them as evidence if you wish to deny it.

Can I discuss or show threads and posts to non-CC member?

"All threads/posts of a personal, private or administrative nature can not under any circumstances be shown to non-CC members. This is because CC is a private forum and may contain information that members do not want to be displayed outside of the forum, this includes personal photos. Anyone found doing so will be removed from CC immediately.

All threads/posts of a specifically theoretical nature can be re-quoted on other parts of the board but must not contain any administrative or personal/private information."
  8. So let me get this straight you want me to create another thread on the warning points?
  9. I am an admin. I am entitled to go anywhere on the board and post. Especially if it concerns administrative questions. Do not delete my posts unless they are clearly spamming. If you are going to moderate the anti-revisionism forum then abide by the guidelines on moderation. You are not entitled to delete administrative messages left by administrators.
  10. No.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13