Conversation Between Welshy and Brosa Luxemburg

1. Brosa Luxemburg
    That's fine.

You're still in school? I thought you were older than that?
  2. It's all good. It will be a while before I post my comments int eh bordiga literati group. I'm a slow reader and have some other stuff I have to read for school, but I will get at least one thing of comments up with in the next week or couple days if all goes well.
  3. Brosa Luxemburg
    I read the 3rd part of that Workers' Group manifesto. I responded in the Left Communism group. Sorry it took me so long. I have been busy with work, been reading a lot of other stuff, etc.
  4. Brosa Luxemburg
    Yeah, post them in the Bordiga Literati group. We need more discussion in that group.
  5. I just noticed that and I do think I will be joining. I've got a long train ride tomorrow so I'm going to be reading a lot of bordiga. If you would like to see my opinions on them I can type them up afterwards and either PM to you or post in the bordigist group.
  6. Brosa Luxemburg
    FYI I maintain the Bordigist group now if you wanted to join. The old user that maintained it hasn't been active in a long time so an admin gave it to me.
  7. Brosa Luxemburg
    Hey I read part two of that Workers' Group manifesto that you wanted me to and made a response in the Left Communist thread if you wanna check it out.
  8. Brosa Luxemburg
    Looks like Brooster got banned.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 28 of 28