Conversation Between Land Of Upright Men and The Douche

1. thats why i want to join the legion, my uncles brother joined the legion, he said you dont get any action, and if you go on courses and get your wings or go on the commando course, you spend the whole 5 year contract in places like french guyana doing training.

I would just purposely miss any real people.
  2. The Douche
    No, the US is not trying to provoke a civil war, that would not be in their best interests. Though its essentially whats going on now, the insurgency in Iraq doesn't focus much on the invaders, it attacks other sects and the Iraqi state. Increased instability is what provides them the opportunity to form their own secterian government.

Why do you want military experience? All that means, really, is that you killed brown people for state and capitalism. That isn't something you should want.
  3. thanks for the reply, I read on here somewhere about the US trying to provoke a civil war between sunni and shia communities, is this true?

And yeah, i heard lots of SS joined the legion, but, i only want to join for military experience and a new identity.

i saw your convo in the revolutionary warfare group where you told some guy who said the difference in war is recoil, made me lol, I for one know not to tell people about warfare when i do not have a fucking clue lmao.
  4. The Douche
    I first, would advise against joining the military. Especially the legion as their stated purpose is to enforce french policy in the colonies and it is comprised of some terribly racist elements.

I was in Iraq, the resistance is definitely majority Iraqi, not foreign, and certain groups enjoy various ammounts of support, but no group is universally supported by the whole country. The shias and sunnis each have their own groups that they support, and sometimes groups from the same sect will fight each other as well.

The resistance in Iraq is as secterian as it is anti-us, and there are no clear groups that I know of to really support. (thats not to say I support imperialist victory though)
  5. Hey soldier, nice to see a Vet on here, most ex servicemen i know are very reactionary, including my brother.

I want millitary experience, I am hoping to join the legion in a year or so, learning french and starting to work out.

did you serve in Afghan?

My brother said the resistance is 99 percent foreign, we argue about it, could you tell me your view on it, and wether the resistance has popular support.

Cheers.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5