Conversation Between Unclebananahead and Savage

1. thanks, this particular project is unrelated to politics but If i do do political ones i will certaintly share them.
  2. Unclebananahead
    If and when you start making movies, please do kindly share them. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with.
  3. thanks
  4. Unclebananahead
    Well, lately I've been recording my narration using my own voice, and then editing it using a free program called "Audacity." This allows me to edit out all verbal and non-verbal pauses, throat clearings, coughs, and audible breaths. It also allows me to tinker with the pitch, so I can lower or deepen my voice just a few degrees. The old way I used to do the narration was with a TTS (or 'text to speech') program, which I now refer to as 'the robot voice.' The program I used to use is called TTSReader, but you can also use a website called YakiToMe! (found here: http://www.yakitome.com/) which offers higher end AT&T voices. Of course, for whatever reason, people seem to dislike the 'robot voice' for whatever reason. They get creeped out, bored, or something, and just about invariably stop watching somewhere in the first three minutes. At least that's the impression the people on here gave me.
  5. thanks, how do you make your computer generate your speech?
  6. Unclebananahead
    I'm just using good old fashioned Windows Movie Maker 2.6. For their titles, most people just use the default white Microsoft Sans Serif font against a plain blue background -- probably out of laziness. You can actually use any font on your computer, pick from a number of colors, have the text be superimposed over your video, or have it be on a solid background, and there are a goodly number of animations. The ones I particularly like are "fly in, fly out," "wow!," "scroll, perspective," "spin, out," and occasionally "newspaper"
  7. hey , what program/application do you use to generate your text in your youtube videos?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7