Conversation Between rylasasin and ÑóẊîöʼn

1. rylasasin
    It was some lolertarian...ish thing which proposed fixing capitalism by fully automating labor, reducing government down to next to nothing, instead using the tax money to give everyone free money, getting rid of banks, replacing fait/gold/etc money with digital money (in other words, bitcoin before bitcoin ever became a thing.) while LITERALLY SAYING that its not backed by anything and can just be poofed out of the air, making business more transparent by making all information on them readily available (though who's enforcing that they dont' say), all followed up by some bullshit pyramid scheme promising you money if you refered people but had some fine print bullshit tacked onto it.
    I made a rebuttal way back in the day on it (back when I was still a newb to marxism. Well, more of one than I am now. lol).
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    Remind me what that was again? It's been a while...
  3. rylasasin
    You know, I think Demand The Good Life has bit the dust, actually.

I'd say that's a good thing, but I'm starting to see more people start to peddle that same bullshit line as they did though.
  4. rylasasin
    That's a negative.

Haven't heard from that croud (if there ever really was one) in a long time, plus i'm distracted by other things (gaming mostly) so its just sitting in my google docs.
  5. ÑóẊîöʼn
    Did you ever finish that critique of "Demand the good life"?
  6. ÑóẊîöʼn
    I was just wondering, do you know if Tech Inc and NET/EOS have had any meaningful interactions?
  7. rylasasin
    Thankfully he's easy to identify. If he uses the very redundant term "Technocracy Technate" to describe technocracy or it's the name of the site, it's most likely him. Also if he tries to prove his case by just linking you to the technocracy study guide and then calls you a "troll or clown" (exact words) for pointing out his arguement has no substance or disagreeing with him, it's also him most likely.

... though on the other hand, his little "skip circus" (as I like to call it) is how I found revleft, and marxism

BTW, msn/yahoo/aim?
  8. rylasasin
    Skip Sievert aka tboonepickens aka "technocracy technate" aka a bunch of other names?

... yeah, I've had the "fortune" of encountering that guy. He's an utter fop when it comes right down to it. A good example of how NOT to spread technocratic ideals. Honestly it makes me wonder if he's really a technocrat, or a closet cappie trying to make technocracy look as bad as possible.

And yes, he's very much his own side as you said. He got kicked out of Tech Inc. way back when for reasons that hardly need explaining, and has this utter crusade against Bill DesJardins (the site owner of Tech.ca, though nowadays its only resident) for very contradictory and idiotic reasons. And like you said is basically a Tech Inc Fundamentalist.

Used to just use Skip Sievert as his name, but once he figured out that doing that was just getting him banned quicker due to people looking up his shenanigans on other sites, he had the "bright" idea of using alternate names.
  9. ÑóẊîöʼn
    Well to be honest I don't think I've ever spoken to anybody officially involved with Tech.ca. Although there is this guy called Skip Sievert who is basically incurably dogmatic and seems to think that only the original model constructed by Tech Inc in the 1930s is valid, but I suspect he may be a side to himself.
  10. rylasasin
    ah, I thought you might have been from Tech.ca or something.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12