Conversation Between Spartacus. and DienBienPhu

1. DienBienPhu
    It's funny, because I imagine a lot of them supported titoist's then Milosevic's regime before =)
  2. I'm studying on the Faculty of Political Sciences in Podgorica. http://www.fpn.me/
    We are being taught how to behave as nice and honest liberal "democrats" and how to help our country in its proccess of european integration. Of course, they are also teaching us the difference beetween "totalitarianism" and "democracy". So, basically it is pretty funny for a Revolutionary like myself to be inside an enemy's training center. Perhaps I could try to sabotage the system from within.
  3. DienBienPhu
    Yes, that's what I tempted, but he seemed not very available for. In which matter are you studen in ?
  4. Partija Rada is currently the only serious force in former Yugoslavia that is really commited to the fundamental goals of Marxism-Leninism and anti-revisionism. The other groups are just a bunch of Titoist nostalgics that are commited to cult-like adoration of their great leader Tito. The only problem with the PR is the fact that it is a relatively small group...

If you want more information on PR, I suggest you contact user Bandito. He is a member of PR, while I'm just a symphathiser.
  5. DienBienPhu
    No, that's good to know about foreign countries, that's in a way a proof of internationalism. I'm very curious about happens abroad too, that's why I'm on Revleft. What do you think about Partija Rada ?
  6. Yes, I'm from Montenegro. I see that you are Frenchmen. Or a Frenchwoman. I suppose you think that I'm not really from Montenegro due to my knowledge about Colombia. In reality, I have never even been there, but I have great interest in their Revolutionary struggle.
  7. DienBienPhu
    Hi guy! Are you really in Crna Gora?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7