Conversation Between Red Anarchist of Love and communard resolution

1. communard resolution
    By the way, given that you still seem to spout homophobic views in 2008, it seems to me that Nero didn't throw enough of you to the lions.At least the Romans had more liberal sexual attitudes.
  2. communard resolution
    Nero got a bad rep because a lot of his pro-lower class policies angered the upper castes (the Senate and the aristocracy) who at the same time authored the primary sources on Roman history. Check the wikipedia entry on Nero for a slightly more balanced view. Even so. I doubt we'll ever hear the whole truth - I have a feeling he was a great man.
  3. communard resolution
    I'm sorry to hear that you feel my support of Nero gives leftism a bad name, but I am loyal as far as my unconditional support of his policies. If you don't agree with everything Nero did, you are free to support him critically. That doesn't make us enemies.
  4. communard resolution
    Just for the entertainment value of it. And also to show them that pacifism gets you nowhere.
  5. communard resolution
    Well, maybe he was not an anarchist after all, but at least he threw Christians to the lions, which is cool.
  6. communard resolution
    I never thought about it that way. I'll have a think and let you know.
  7. communard resolution
    I thought Nero was an anarchist?

I'm against all nature. Nature repulses me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7