Conversation Between TheRedAnarchist23 and l'Enfermé

1. You can ask the admins to create a forum called "Forum for Posting Nationalist Crap About How Great My Country Is" and I'll move your thread into that forum. Deal?

And why can't I make counter-demand to your demands? Discrimination!
  2. You are in no position to make demands like that! You know better than me that videos or images of users are forbidden from being posted on revleft!
    Again, I demand you unlock the thread. If you continue to refuse I will appeal to other admins.
  3. Nope.

I demand you tape yourself singing "It's Raining Men" and post it on RevLeft.
  4. If you think a moderator of a forum should not listen to the users of the forum, then you are a bad moderator. Your censorship of Comrade Walrus' posts serves to confirm my statements.
    I again demand that you unlock "the Portugal thread".
  5. No. Forum moderation isn't an exercise in democratic decision-making.
  6. Because you have no right to lock the thread in that way. There were no demmands for the locking of the thread, therefore you are going against the general opinion of the forum, and are thus abusing your power as admin.
  7. Why?
  8. I demmand you remove the lock from "the Portugal thread", as you have no reason to lock it.
  9. Stop being an asshole to Anarchocommunaltoad!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9