Conversation Between zimmerwald1915 and Tommy4ever

1. Tommy4ever
    I'm not sure. I did really want to finish it.

The mod I asked about probation told me that they usually wait 6 months but in exceptional circumstances it can take 3 months. You also have to have an appeal to have probation revoked.

I got banned for reasonably tenuous reasons so I'm sure that if I got to an appeal after a few months I'd win. But that's a long time. I've sent one last mention to the guy explaing each and every one of my infractions and asking what I need to do to prove that I've 'reformed' (that is what he said they look for when revoking probation). I'd be willing to wait mabye a month, but 3 ....

*sigh*

BTW http://z7.invisionfree.com/PAX_QUAER...?showtopic=262 In my second post in this thread I listed the infractions I got. There you can see the reasons I was banned - very tenuous.
  2. Well that's a damned shame. Do you want to wait, continue it somewhere else (not as an interactive AAR obviously, just playing through the rest of the game), or just drop it entirely?

There's also the option of playing, and writing updates, and passing them along to another person who can post in the AAR boards. Of course, doing that without the mods' permission, and with the thread locked, would be unwise, but it's something you can explore.
  3. Tommy4ever
    Hey Zim,

After contacting a mod it seems it takes months for probation on paradox to end. That means that my AAR is unlikely to ever return.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3