Conversation Between F9 and The Feral Underclass

1. I guess so. You seem happy that you got me de-admined?
  2. F9
    dont remember really what happened, but i do remember i got you out of the red name xD pff we are talking about years age now, i actually dont remember a lot of things...
  3. I was reading our profile conversation history. It goes from sweet love to bitter hatred. What the hell happened?
  4. F9
    Oh YES!
  5. Oh NO!
  6. F9
    i love how you respond with, ohh he neg repped me i will give him some back
    that post was not rude, you just got my post in the wrong way, but mehh, probably it should be rude, any attempt if i would make to be calm, respectful, you throw it in the trashcan...... not going to happen again........
  7. The hard delete was in regards to posts and threads on the board. It was not designed to regulate how people manage their personal profiles. If you misunderstood that, then that's unfortunate.
  8. F9
    Really? Where did the no hard deleting rule gone?Oh wait, i forgot you were above the rules, "excuse me"
  9. I can hard delete anything I want on my profile.
  10. F9
    I didnt want to bring it anywhere TAT, i just posted a side note on my post, something happened 1000 times, just like the post you gaved verbal warning to Poque to start with.
    Anw as i said i dont want to talk over that, its over and its not such a big deal, and i dont want to make it sound like one.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 62
12345 ...