Conversation Between Dean and The Feral Underclass

1. Stop thanking my post in that Mosfeld thread.
  2. It wasn't a threat. It was a stated intent.
  3. Dean
    I do acknowledge what you're saying and I think it's fundamentally wrong. And you think this is antagonistic? You're lucky it's over the internet.

Please don't threaten me, its not becoming
  4. Dean
    It's very interesting (about Rosa). I read the Guardian article. It's a shame what happened to her, and the movement in general.
  5. Did you hear in the news about the potential discovery of Rosa Luxembourg's body? It was just in some display cabinet in a hospital. Decapitated for some reason.
  6. Dean
    Haha, thanks :-P
  7. Dean
    Not really - Richmond is a political wasteland. A new group has started, Nikki has the info, but so far we have neglected to go - I've been extremely ill (hence my recent absence) and there have been other difficulties.

For this reason, I really wish I was in Europe. Around here, dissent is just meaningless, people hate anything political.
  8. Are you politically active?
  9. Yes, that was brought to my attention. I have no particular interest in any of them being voted in. Consequently I have deleted their threads as I'm not prepared to go through their posts. This two paragraph rule is a shame for them as it somewhat limits their opportunities to be nominated.
  10. Dean
    Hey TAT can you add me to the anarchist group? I was a former member
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20