Conversation Between Tolstoy and Remus Bleys

1. Tolstoy
    Yep, got caught up in schoool and everything for a while but now ive rediscovered how fun this site can be
  2. Remus Bleys
    you are back
  3. Remus Bleys
    Yeah. I feel that same way. I've gotten it down to a DoTP, but with a strong anarchists tendency (who aren't antagonistic to the dotp).
    Religiously i am a mix of some mix of old school catholicism with more progressive views obviously, and a replacement of the ot with the pali canon (I'm as much of a buddhist as a christian is a jew)
  4. Tolstoy
    Anarchism and Communism are something I go back and forth on simply because im very agnostic regarding the state.

My views regarding Pantheism is simply that whatever god is, it seems far more likely that it is something far greater than a man and that no sytem of thought developed by men could truly explain the true order of the universe, thus necessitating my meditative trances to try and discover how I feel about these things
  5. Remus Bleys
    Hmm... care to explain? Like, how do you go from christian anarcho pacifism to pantheistic trostkyism? Transistion seems a little weird.
    Also, coould you post on my wall in reply so I get the notification thing?
  6. Remus Bleys
    Still christian or what?
  7. Remus Bleys
    LOL thats awesome. Any reason your name is tolstoy....?
  8. Remus Bleys
    What does your avatar say?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8