Conversation Between Criminalize Heterosexuality and liberlict

1. liberlict
    I agree that value theory is probably more relevant, but there are so many threads on that already. Phil of science is one that doesn't seem to have been handled much around here. So that might be a good way to go? I was interested when you got all philosophical in that thread about the Analytical Marxists. I didn't understand so I want to know more.

Yeah doesn't matter if you're not gonna be around for a while. We can do it later ... I would like to start a meaningful discourse with you ( and everyone else ) when you have the time, I really respect your intelligence.
  2. Well, either option is fine to me - I guess phil. of science is the closest to what I actually do (I mean, what I strenuously avoid doing but should be doing), but value theory is pro'lly more politically relevant. Also, unfortunately, I will be away from a keyboard for any kind for much of the next week, a week-long trip has unexpectedly popped up.
  3. liberlict
    So what do you think is a more interesting topic - value theory? philosophy of science? commodity analysis? other? Maybe we could collaborate on the phrasing of the question too so we start off on the right foot?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3