Conversation Between The Ungovernable Farce and Bitter Ashes

1. Bitter Ashes
    I'm sure we will. I'm intending to head over to Sheff AFed's bookfair in the summer. Would be nice to visit Sheffield again. Not been there since I lived there like 20 years ago lol.
  2. Yeah, was good seeing you as well. I sat in on some of their seminar, then had to disappear off to Manchester for the anarcha-fem event there, which was really good. I'm sure I'll end up bumping into you again at some point.
  3. Bitter Ashes
    Hey hey. Nice speaking to you today. Sorry that I didnt get much more of a chance to hang around. I'd promised West Yorkshire SolFed that I'd come and listen to thier seminar. Sam managed to keep all of 1 in 12's wine in the bar instead of in his tummy today, which was good lol
  4. Bitter Ashes
    I can't remember because I think I posted that while I was drunk, tbh. I heard about the shit he pulled at Sheffield Social Centre recently though. He's just generaly trolling the YAG site these days and bieng a sectarian asshole. I've never met a man so blinkered and full of bile.
  5. I couldn't possibly tell you. What's he done this time?
  6. Bitter Ashes
    Would somebody care to explain what planet "Moses" is on???
  7. Yeah, at the organisational meeting there was talk of setting up a list but I didn't get to see if anything'd come of it.
  8. Bitter Ashes
    lol. Well, I emailed YAG a few months back and they have sent me emails since. It's not very organised is it?
  9. Do we actually have an email list, or not? Or is there just a secret email list that no-one's on? I definitely wrote my email down on a piece of paper, for what it's worth. (D'oh, just realised I've been responding on my own wall).
  10. Bitter Ashes
    I think it's worth clarrifying what YAG is and what it's not too. It seems to be more of the idea that if an individual or a group has an idea for action, they can discuss it with other YAG members and ask for volunteers to help them carry it out. Not that much is supposed to be planned at meetings except ways that we can commicate with each other and to be social. So, neither of us really missed anything important I think
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15