Conversation Between AnonymousOne and Rafiq

1. Rafiq
    Misinterperatations went both ways, though, especially from the Anarchists like Bakunin who criticized the DOTP. Proudhon was an Idealist in that he basically rejected Das Kapital entirely.
  2. AnonymousOne
    In general though, I would consider myself to not support Marxist thought.
  3. AnonymousOne
    Eh? The problem i have with Marx is that much of his criticism of Proudhon (some, not all) is illegitimate. Most of it is based on misconstructions and misinterpretations of Proudhon. Indeed, much of Marx's work is heavily influenced by Proudhon.

I don't advocate that Marx be rejected, or Proudhon be accepted, I just think an honest appraisal of both is needed. Proudhon has, far too often in my opinion, been relegated as a mere idealist and ignored.

As for the claim that he was an idealist twerp, that is very far from the truth considering most of his observations on political economy were based on direct observations of workers uprisings in Lyon.

If there any specific criticisms, I'd be happy to answer them for you as best as I can.
  4. Rafiq
    What do you think about Marxism? I don't mean to attack your Ideology or anything, but prodhoun was an Idealist twerp who Marx pretty much silenced.
  5. AnonymousOne
    I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure I follow what you're asking me. There isn't a leader of Anonymous, we have varying levels of activity and commitment, but no leader. All decisions made are done on votes within different chat channels, at least in AnonOps.

It is difficult to pin Anonymous down to an ideology or group for the simple fact that we're dynamic and changing, anyone can join. In general we are libertarians and also anti-capitalist, or at the very least anti-corporate.
  6. Rafiq
    Is anonymouss leader a libertarian or something
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6