Conversation Between NewLeft and The Jay

1. NewLeft
    happy birthday man. good to hear that you're having a good time, what books did you get?
  2. The Jay
    How's it going? I had an awesome day! I had a great date and got to catch up on internet stuff. I also had some books arrive that I bought for my birthday!
  3. The Jay
    I went into a deep depression and took a year off before starting to piece my shit together trying to go back for a degree in mathematical econ. . . . Don't drop out
  4. NewLeft
    So what happened? I am thinking of dropping out actually.
  5. The Jay
    I'm still in the beginning but have made a little progress today. I was a physics student for a while so I know how it is to study the hard sciences. That said, the math training is working out perfectly.
  6. NewLeft
    haha i wish i was a chemist, i'm just an undergrad. conquering capital is on my to do list aswell, did you get stuck on a chapter? i think i got stuck on chapter 5 or 7 and then just quit...
  7. The Jay
    I didn't know that you were a chemist. I'm doing well. I have been meaning to get farther into Capital than I have been so far.
  8. NewLeft
    just taking a break from writing a paper on homochirality.. reading the learning section etc. whats up with you
  9. The Jay
    What's up?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9