Conversation Between consuming negativity and Quail

1. well, being such a silly person himself, he would probably know better than us
  2. Quail
    My son doesn't agree with me on your avatar. He's looking over my shoulder and thinks it's silly.
  3. Quail
    I only just noticed what your avatar really was. I like it
  4. I don't know how your thought process works, but when I make a post that I feel proud of, it is almost always because I've been reading the thread and/or have been chatting about it with someone else to bounce ideas off of. So if you're ever feeling unsure about something, you should know that you can feel free to ask me for some sincere feedback on it. But I have a feeling you're being a bit modest, too. We all have our biases, but nobody can walk into a thread and hit a bulls-eye post after post the way you do and have no idea what's going on with it. :P
  5. Quail
    Thanks I don't really feel very eloquent though! In fact I often think that your posts express what I want to say but better.
  6. What I like about your posts is that you are able to condense into 3-5 sentences thoughts that it would take me two weeks and 50 re-written paragraphs to say less well than you did. I think I'm trying to say that you're eloquent.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6