Conversation Between Prairie Fire and Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist

1. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Hello! How are you doing? Some comrades and I have an AIM chat group and I'd love if you could join
  2. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    I heard you read some of Bob Avakian's work, what of his is worth reading?
  3. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    I guess is mean, how so, in what way?
  4. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    Hmm, in what way?
  5. Prairie Fire
    The Canadian RCP is a pretty repugnant organization to emulate. They consistently act like cops at every turn.

If you're in the states, you might find this useful: http://usmlo.org/
  6. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    The New Communist Party (Organizing Committee) is a group in the process of making a new MLM party in the United States. They are most likely basing their line off the RCP Canada and from what I've heard it's an effort on behalf of some of the good fellas at signalfire.org. Since they are in their embryonic stage, I hope when I get there that I can convince them not to copy the style of the RCP Canada's paper, which is pretty god awful even though I know from people in the RCP Canada that it's written mostly by migrant workers.
  7. Prairie Fire
    What's this "New Communist Party"? Unless you are in Canada, I doubt Workers' Forum would be of use to your organizing efforts.

Workers' Forum is a print supplement of highlights from this website:
    www.cpcml.ca
  8. Yet_Another_Boring_Marxist
    In a brilliant post you made recently you mentioned the "workers forum" as a place written by and for workers. I am going to try to join the New Communist Party (Organizing Committee) and since they are barely just getting started I'd love to see anything I can use as material to improve their propaganda
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8