Conversation Between Sinred and Kassad

1. Sinred
    No i will not. And it will not be possible until after the summer. However i tipped the girl im going to see in US about it, she said she would go
  2. Kassad
    Thanks for cooperating with the pictures. It's just board policy. I doubt you are, but will you be moving to the United States before March 20th? There's going to be a huge event then (www.March20.org) and some of the larger demonstrations are the best way to get a feel for the PSL and the widespread activism we take part it. Let me know if you ever have questions.
  3. Sinred
    Thats sucky. Especially since i dont care and extremists already know about me. But sure, since its a policy i will change it very soon.
  4. Kassad
    Just so you know, personal pictures are forbidden on RevLeft. It's for your personal safety, since right-wingers and such often use sites like these to try to track people down. When you find a second, please change your avatar and personal picture, as well as deleting the album on your profile. Thanks for your help and I'm glad you want to join the PSL.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4