Conversation Between Technocrat and The Vegan Marxist

1. The Vegan Marxist
    I'm majoring in psychology. Going into behavioral psychology.
  2. Technocrat
    Actually, I'm a philosophy major but I'm also working on learning computer programming. What do you do?
  3. The Vegan Marxist
    Just wondering comrade, but what's our occupation? I'm guessing somewhere in the field of science?
  4. The Vegan Marxist
    Hey comrade, if you didn't know, I write books which represent revolutionary poetry & essays that represent our beliefs. But I'm stepping up some things for the next book being made, which should be published in a few months. And what I'm hoping is to spread messages at the end by several comrades that I know, ranging from Myspace to those that I know very well on RevLeft, & those that live around me. What the messages should pertain is small tips to the readers in what they should do to gain more political awareness &/or what to do to spread our message or what to do in their personal life, or maybe just a message on life, itself, & what to do to fight against the struggle. I'll be giving them names, like "by Comrade (name)". It can be small, or somewhat big if that's what it takes. Let me know if you'd like to contribute.

Red Love & Salutes!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4