Conversation Between Red Anarchist of Love and Black Dagger

1. RAoL,

I'm glad you will not say those kinds of things in the future, but i can't ignore what you have said. When i posted on your profile before i did it because i wanted you to explain yourself, what you said and what you meant by it. You said that homosexuality was not 'right' - why don't you think it's 'right'? And what does 'right' mean in this context?

Thanks
    -BD
  2. is there any way you can delete those posts
  3. thanks for pointing that out i will stay away from such words in the future.
  4. every things back up thanks
  5. ******
    it means if everyone was a homo we would all die off because no one would produce offspring

Okay, but i don't understand why you bothered to point that out? Obviously if no female or male humans had sex the human species would die out, what does that have to do with gay peoples or your opinion of them?

Also, please don't use the contraction 'homo' - which is commonly used as a derogatory term for gay peoples - you've used it twice now - so i've also given you an infraction point. Homophobia is not tolerated on RL so please don't use phrases like this - from the board FAQ:

As this is an internet message board, it is impossible for us to know the intent behind posts. Accordingly, we take all members' comments at their face value.

Because of this, any use of discrmiinatory or oppressive language is not permitted. This includes all obvious instances of derogatory slurs related to race, ethnicity, sex, orientation, or any other immutable characteristic, as well as any derogatory use of applicable descriptive terms like "gay" or "Jew".

--------------

I have a lot of friends that are gay, but i don't think it is right. a romantic relation ship is to build a family same sex couple can't have kids they can only adopt that good and all, but not the same as a man and a women working together to raise a child

What do you mean by you don't think it is 'right'? That it's not natural? What isn't 'right' about homosexuality?

Also, considering the ideas you express in the 'ALL' group, you seem to have quite a narrow view of social relationships - i.e. that the only legitimate or 'right' relationship is that between a man and a woman - and that the purpose of these should be to have a 'family' AKA kids. To be honest that is really much closer to the view of the catholic church than revolutionary anarchism.
  6. I have a lot of friends that are gay, but i don't think it is right. a romantic relation ship is to build a family same sex couple can't have kids they can only adopt that good and all, but not the same as a man and a women working together to raise a child
  7. about being a red anarchist check out the about me tab on my page
  8. it means if everyone was a homo we would all die off because no one would produce offspring
  9. Can you please explain this comment?
  10. cool, how life treating you in Babakiueria, and where is tht
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14