Conversation Between Marxach-Léinínach and Cleansing Conspiratorial Revolutionary Flame

1. http://www.revleft.com/vb/south-suda...55#post2169155
    Comments relating to this would be of value.
  2. I'm rather surprised at how one can accuse Sudan of genocide yet support the SPLA.
  3. It appears that the liberals have reverted to accusations of 'genocide' within Darfur. Priceless.
  4. I've responded to the thread; Its rather silly that Gadaffi is being compared with Saddam and Hitler by those that are apologetic to the NATO backed imperialist rebels that are more or less similar to the Contras...

Liberalism is quite silly especially when it continually supports imperialism.
  5. The Libyan Rebels represent the Libyan people in the same sense that the Contras had previously represented the Nicaraguan people; Instead this time, the West attempts to use rhetoric of humanitarianism in an attempt to maintain the legitimacy of a legacy of Imperialist actions throughout the world.
  6. Marxach-Léinínach
    Wow. So much for all that stuff about how "OMG the rebels represent the Libyan people" that people have been pushing on here
  7. Your previous numbers in relation to the July First Libyan demonstration were incorrect; It appears that the numbers are somewhat around 1,000,000.
  8. Hopefully you don't get E-Purged as other Maoists have recently been.
  9. Thank you for responding to my thread relating to Lin Biao.

Also I voted for you for Group Leader / Administrator of the Marxism-Leninism-Maoism Group.
  10. Excellent posting against Liberalism in the threads related to Libya.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10