Conversation Between BIXX and The Feral Underclass

1. BIXX
    Also I just saw your page picture and its strangely terrifying.
  2. BIXX
    I got that job!
  3. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.
  4. BIXX
    Currently I work in fast food, and the job I want would just be washing dishes at a college. Slightly less pay but guaranteed hours and also pay bumps at the 6 month and hear marks. Also the possibility to go to full time, etc...
  5. What work do you do?
  6. BIXX
    I'm not bad. Much better than I have been in the past. Tired as fuck with my job though and I really hope this other one calls me back (at the end of the interview they were like "sweet, just gonna run your background check and if its clean you're all good." So unless something changed I got the job).

But yeah, screw work forever.
  7. Ultraleft anarcho-fascist.

I'm good. Not very busy at the moment what with the holidays. I'm trying to plan a visit to the States sometime soon if I can get the money and time off work together. How about you?
  8. BIXX
    I think I'm gonna start calling you a fascist then. Just cause I can. And I'll cite that post on my wall as evidence you have no idea what you're talking about if we argue.

How are you?
  9. Fuck if I know
  10. BIXX
    Yo, what are your politics like lately? We seem to agree on most things but I just realized I don't know much about the specifics.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 43