Conversation Between Coggeh and Aurora

1. Aurora
    Thanks coggeh we must go for pints aye?
  2. Coggeh
    Happy birthday wiggums
  3. Coggeh
    Cool , good man , gimmie a text to let me know if your going .
  4. Aurora
    Cool, im giving my mom a hand with some work tomorrow so depending on the time i'll see if i can get along.. good to see the party's doin so well
  5. Coggeh
    Meeting tomorrow usual place and time . There is a debate as to where the branches will be most think 2 in the north side north central and north east (elections are coming up) but i'd prefer one in the city centre as usual and one in north central .
  6. Aurora
    Unreal.. that is seriously impressive where is the other branch in cork going to be? and any events or things comin up soon?
  7. Coggeh
    about 40 maybe most contacts were around dublin , but branches are popping up like wildfire , got 3 in dublin north now instead of one , cork is going to have 2 branches starting one in waterford and drogheada too . You should come back , we need more experienced knowledagble youth in the branch especially for recruitment and educating other members , its like me and liam and the 'head guys' in the youth part lol its weird
  8. Aurora
    holy shit! 150? thats amazing! .. so around how many in cork branch atm would ya say?
  9. Coggeh
    yeah a good few , 150 new people want to join since joes election , don't expect to get all of them obviously but should get a good few which is good .
  10. Aurora
    haha first time you met BOZG he threw you off a ledge ... ya i really should, i need some good commie talk :P hows the party doin anyway? many new members?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 53
12345 ...