Conversation Between Paul Pott and Delenda Carthago

1. In your opinion what problems does the party have, in terms of theory, organization, tactics, etc?
  2. Delenda Carthago
    I understand that, I used to be that guy! I used to be antiKKE and accusing it for things that were nonexisted. The thing is to know, to learn.

As far as 20/10 goes:It was a 48hour general strike that PAME organised,propagandised(?), guarded at the workplaces. In the first day, more than 500.000 people demonstrated. On the second day, there were about 100.000. On the second day, PAME was there from 9am. Anarchists did nothing for that strike. They guarded not a single workplace, they convinced not a single worker to strike. They arrived at 11am and they thought, as usual, that they have every right in the world to do their usual riot on the backs of everyone else(since they never riot on their own demos).So they attacked PAME with molotovs, dynamite sticks, rocks etc. And of course PAME retalieted.
    A video came out that showed at least one fascist that was bullying some immigrants, being within the anarchists that day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-BoxVZ4-U
  3. Ok, bravo. It's just that 3/4 of the criticism of KKE seems to be made by people who don't know anything about the party or what it does.

What was that thing a few years back, where KKE supposedly "guarded" parliament against anarchists? They make a huge deal about that.
  4. Delenda Carthago
    Charity?! Liah, no. What it does, is solidarity actions. Like, for instance, in May there was a strike at a milk industry factory, MEVGAL. PAME went there and gave 300 kilos of food to the strikers.
    http://www.rizospastis.gr/wwwengine/story.do?id=7449859

There are stuff like that.
  5. Not necessarily that, I mean charity in general?
  6. Delenda Carthago
    wtf is a soup kitchen?
  7. Doesn't KKE run soup kitchens or something like that? I thought they did.

Apparently some people think only Golden Dawn does that.
  8. Delenda Carthago
    No, I am a friend of the party. Mostly I am active within the workers front, PAME.
  9. Hey. answer me.

Lol, looking at it now, you might have thought I was calling the KKE fascist or something. Not at all.
  10. I mean the KKE. Oops. lol. For some reason I wrote Golden Dawn.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12