Conversation Between The Ungovernable Farce and The Feral Underclass

1. We're at my house, although Kom and Skinz have gone up to Derks house, but they're coming back.
  2. When/where? I was thinking of going to Nottingham tomorrow, I might blow it off at the last moment though. You do make a convincing case.
  3. Come and take pills with me and Skinz and Kom.
  4. I intend to force myself to do them before I go to bed tonight. I'm not sure the "Who did you vote for before the revolution?" bit is that usable, cos it pretty much is just all quotes. Also did you see that I already wrote one bit about the BNP in my bit about the mainstream parties?
  5. It's finished. It's printing as I type these words. How are the articles looking?
  6. Ban yourself. How's the script going?
  7. I'm gonna ban you.
  8. Stop posting on RevLeft and write some articles, mofo!
  9. No, I like to contradict myself and confuse everyone!
  10. "There is no other view, other than transexuality is perfectly normal, perfectly acceptable and should be encouraged and nurtured when necessary with the support of everyone, which should be considered acceptable. No variations or caveats, no "I think it's disgusting but it's OK if someone wants to do it", or "it's crazy that the left focuses on every minority". Those views are not unacceptable."
    Did you mean acceptable? :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20