Conversation Between Kassad and Atlee

1. Kassad
    How courageous of him.
  2. "Then tell him to get his ass on here and debate me." ~ Kassad

B.H. is busy with interviews during his campaign and will not be available until after November 2nd.
  3. Kassad
    I'm not here to be preached at about social justice, especially not by someone who promotes absurdly self-righteous Christian values and tops them off with opportunistic social-democratic politics. Do you not understand that public discussion of internal party affairs could be picked up by anti-communist people who visit this site and use it against our movement? Take it to private message or let it go.
  4. When someone is there in front of you, telling outrageous lies about about you to the world, do you feel that you have the right to defend yourself, your rights, your liberties? Or would you let them lie in your face to everyone around you and to everyone you have ever known? This is what is happen here to me and B.H. in this matter. Ask for proof that is not there because you know what is happening to me and B.H. here is wrong and hateful. Where is social justice in our movement?
  5. Kassad
    You received your warning already. I literally could not give less of a fuck about your opinion on the matter. Private discussions are for private messages in this instance, so keep it that way or I will issue infractions.
  6. Under the legally excepted norm policy of "public perception" they should remain since the SP-USA is a public organization and chegitz claims to be a controlling officer of said party. Comrades who hide secrets tend to backstab each other as is now plain to read. The backstabbing needs to end here and now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6