Conversation Between ВАЛТЕР and TheGodlessUtopian

1. ВАЛТЕР
    Yeah, you're the only gay revolutionary I know. I also have no gay friends here, although I had several in the US. So you're the only gay person I really have any contact with. Even though it is through the forum.

Yes, it is nice that a militant revolutionary movement such as the NPA is showing its support for all sexual orientations in such an open way.
  2. TheGodlessUtopian
    Haha. well thank you

Yes, it is very good that NPA is so progressive in regards to homosexuality. This is doubly true since this can not be said of all revolutionary parties (see: Nepal). I often wonder how the process to recognize same-sex couples came into fruition when the Philippines are quite conservative. In any case it is a positive step for the peoples' war there and one which should dampen any efforts to regress into reactionary misinformation (I.E that all gays are the product of decadent capitalism).
  3. ВАЛТЕР
    Hey, I saw this story on fb a while back and funny enough, you're the first person that came to mind lol

I figured you'd find it interesting. The story is from 2005 so I didn't want to post it in the forum since I figured it would be too old to be considered real news.

http://www.workers.org/2005/world/npa_0224/
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3