Conversation Between ComradeRed22'91 and The Vegan Marxist

1. ComradeRed22'91
    Nice. Very true.
  2. The Vegan Marxist
    hahaha, well first error is the idea of there being a "communist country". If anything, history has shown us that a "one-country-communist nation" is impossible - hence Pol Pot's failure. Another is the idea that profit brings people's needs. Sure, maybe wants, but that's only in a present-capitalist society. During a Communist society, the idea of there being any money at all wouldn't exist, & would rather operate under a free distribution system. Besides, s/he doesn't even point out what they see as being a "need". Really, needs are rather shelter, food, clothing, & healthcare. Profit provides none of these except for a step to gain these things under competitive means. Instead of it being merely provided for you, despite whether you can afford such or not, it's being put as an incentive to work more with low pay. And if you're lucky, which of course comes at a heavy price, you might make it to the big bucks.
  3. ComradeRed22'91
    Lol. same.

What are your thoughts on this argument?

When I work, I get paid. My employer gets my labor in return which allows him to keep the customers happy by supplying their needs/wants.
    Communism has never and will never work on the large scale because there is no profit, it will never supply the wants and needs of the people, only those in power will benefit.

Name one successful communist country.
  4. The Vegan Marxist
    lol, I use to love watching that cartoon haha.
  5. ComradeRed22'91
    Lol, nah, I used to go on here every day, I just needed to take a 'break.' i'll be on here more often now.

Did you ever watch Dexter's Lab? that's where I got my avatar from :P
  6. The Vegan Marxist
    thanks comrade. are you going to be on here more often, or is this a one night stand? lol
  7. ComradeRed22'91
    yeah. i dont. i love your posts.
  8. The Vegan Marxist
    Don't worry bout those crowds, the majority support Cuba. It's just the anarchists that attack them.
  9. ComradeRed22'91
    oh yeah this is Jesse from Myspace by the way.
    I cant believe the ridiculous remarks that some people are making....'cuba a soviet neo-colony.' ****sigh****
  10. The Vegan Marxist
    Not sure lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11