Conversation Between InTheMatterOfBoots and Patchd

1. Patchd
    True, but mind you, if StWC went in on it, if they wanted to remain politically coherent, they'd have to justify their support for LTTE, which is responsible for recruiting child soldiers, intimidating locals, killing locals who oppose them, directly targeting Sinhalese workers, are racist and are bourgeois nationalists.
  2. InTheMatterOfBoots
    To be honest I think it's that the majority of people know very little about the situation. I know that isn't an excuse but you do need to educate people.
  3. Patchd
    Yeh I think so, although I don't see why the AF can't have something more on the Tamil situation, barely any on the left have done anything on it, except for the AWL and their line on the situation isn't great at all. StWC have done the bare minimum on it, on the protests they were no where to be seen.
  4. InTheMatterOfBoots
    For the blog?
  5. Patchd
    Ah fair dos, apparently I'm meant to be writing something on the occupation, but I'm doing something on the Tamil situation first too, and I might do something on Thailand as well.
  6. InTheMatterOfBoots
    Dropped out for a long time (I think I lost my CC status) but now my research schedule is less hectic I have more time to post.
  7. Patchd
    Didn't know you was still on here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7