Conversation Between Lacrimi de Chiciură and Bala Perdida

1. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Nah, I actually got it in the town I grew up in...Midwestern meatpacking town, ha ha. But I'm in Europe now. I posted a thread for it in the Literature & Films forum, if you do find yourself with some time.
  2. Bala Perdida
    Sick! You live in like So-cal, the bay, or something? Somewhere where they sell things like that casually. Anyway's that novel sounds cool. I'd be down to give it a glance but I don't have much time to read anything these days.
  3. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Yeah, I was raised under a sort of near-catholic protestantism ... my mom had an aversion to Santa Muerte but is a big fan of Guadalupe icons. I bought a Santa Muerte candle from the corner market when I was a teenager as an act of rebellion, and that candle, or what it represents, was one of the biggest inspirations for a novel that I publishing on a blog now, which is in a way an homage to her.
  4. Bala Perdida
    Cool, I broke away from religion and general a few years back. Especially Catholicism, which I was raised under. I used to see her as some sort of black magic sacrificial cult, but then I started to read up on her. Understand the side of her followers, and then I sort of became one to an extent. Now I highly respect and venerate her, and am more at peace with religion. She's been good spiritual help I guess.
  5. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    I do worship Santa Muerte I s'pose.
  6. Bala Perdida
    When I started as a Chomskyist I was known as CooperationIsKey. You worship or you just interested?
  7. Lacrimi de Chiciură
    Yes! did you have another username at some point? I like your group
  8. Bala Perdida
    You're back?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8