Conversation Between Invader Zim and A.J.

1. A.J.
    "I was called a 'vile intellectual hack' by a Stalinist fool who took exception to having his inane ramblings about the Second World War dismantled - a feeling doubtless that you are familiar with."

If your going invent a fictitious story regarding the origin of your pretentious user title you can at least try and concoct something with at least a semblance of plausibility.

Once again you've fallen on your sword, attempting to self-promote yourself as being really clever yet exposing yourself as a bit of a boob.(making a complete and utter embarrassment of yourself in the process.)
  2. A.J.
    "your earlier humiliation?"

I love this incessant contrived condescension of yours.

Just for your information, I don't think you are any kind of intellect. Not in the slightest, contrary to attempts to portray yourself as such.

Your just a pretentious charlatan.
  3. Invader Zim
    Blah blah blah. For all of your pathetic noise on my profile wall, I note that you are oddly silent in the thread in question. Rather than spew your graffiti here, why don't you try to actually, you know, make an argument - or are you still sore after your earlier humiliation?
  4. A.J.
    If anyone is a fool it's you.
    Pretentiously self-describing yourself as "intellectual" and claiming you "dismantled"(you really shouldn't flatter yourself) someone's arguments when in reality you just made an utter embarrassed of yourself by praising the foreign policy of the British government in the 1930s in the most cringeworthy and fawning terms imaginable.

"Stalinist fool"

You sort of let the cat out bag here. The use of the term "Stalinist" as a perjorative proves that your motivations in vilifying Soviet foreign policy are petty sectarianism rather anything resembling a sober analysis of the concrete situation.

Lastly, lose the contrived attempts at condescension as I really really don't think your intelligent.
    Not in the slightest.
  5. Invader Zim
    I was called a 'vile intellectual hack' by a Stalinist fool who took exception to having his inane ramblings about the Second World War dismantled - a feeling doubtless that you are familiar with.
  6. A.J.
    Calling you an apologist for British imperialism isn't meant as an insult but an observation.

Also, anyone who self-proclaims themselves to be an intellectual is a bit on the pretentious side.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6