Conversation Between RedSonRising and I.Drink.Your.Milkshake

1. I.Drink.Your.Milkshake
    Yeah had a great time! Lou Reed was a bit of a disappointment - constantly reading off the autocue - but Iggy alone was worth the entrance fee. Legend!

Fury seemed improved against Chisora, but I think his fitness needs working on. The up and coming heavyweight to watch in England is David Price, a Liverpudlian. He's 27, but he already has the fitness, and he definitely has the power.

Khan gets better with every fight, going to Roach was absolutely the best thing he could have done. I just wish Froch would keep his guard up. Probably too late to do anything about it now, though.
  2. RedSonRising
    That seems more than worth it by a mile, how was it? And yea, Fury is cool; Khan and Froch is where it's at though for England!
  3. I.Drink.Your.Milkshake
    Ha! I was rooting for David, yeah. Missed the fight though, unfortunately - went to a festival that weekend - Lou Reed, Iggy & the Stooges, Morrissey etc etc yap yap yap.

I took a radio with me to keep up with the Haye fight and, to be honest, it always sounded as though he wasnt going to win it. Disappointed after all the talk but I think Klitschko schooled him really.... and we've still got Tyson Fury! Hurrah!!!
  4. RedSonRising
    Hey there comrade, you pumped for Haye-Klitschko? Rootin for David or what?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4