Conversation Between Workers-Control-Over-Prod and Bala Perdida

1. Bala Perdida
    I play a diatonic one. 31 buttons and 12 bass. The way I was practicing before was mexican norteño style which doesn't use the basses given the guitar (bajo sexto). Since I don't got a guitarist it sounds dull, I'm relearning in a way similar to colombian vallenato.
  2. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Do you have like a big one? The one I have has like only 12 little nobs and no keyboard. I think I know what you mean by "the way you were getting into it" cause I play guitar and I kind of stopped after a while since I could play everything I wanted by myself. You like reach a plateau and can't interact with other sounds
  3. Bala Perdida
    I play some. The way I was getting into it required more than an accordion to play good, but I couldn't find a cooperating guitarist. Now I gotta re-learn, and I don't have much time to
  4. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    You play the accordion? My cousin gave me one over Christmas but I can't get used to it. Just don't have the motivation to invest the time needed to learn a new instrument. I guess if you're good then it gets more fun
  5. Bala Perdida
    I'm fairly decent. How's it going boss? lol. I kid, I kid. Looks like you're in Santa Cruz, I'm basically in San Jose. Seems like there's a lot more people from the bay than I realized.
  6. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Hello comrade, how are you? I see your from the Bay area too! Never noticed your profile before. Cheers
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6