Conversation Between Turinbaar and ∞

1. ∞
    Looks like I'm history, well at least we got the game interesting.
  2. Turinbaar
    Damn, they killed me. You're on your own. My draconian nightmare state looked so promising too.
  3. ∞
    I hope so.
  4. Turinbaar
    If the clerics goes under to revolution in Iran, and the full extent of their crimes publicized, it may have a souring effect on the idea of islamic republics among iraqis.
  5. Turinbaar
    Yes iraq is on a knife edge in that respect. I suppose the crucial element is Iran, where the islamic republic is becoming increasingly agitated and cornered by their own population, who want secular democracy.
  6. ∞
    Let's hope so. I'm in much worry though, my own relatives keep telling me about why an "Islamic" government is the best goovernment. My uncle went on aboout why an Islamic Republic would be so grand.
  7. Turinbaar
    well it's been very easy to spread rumors in iraq all this time that it's been ruled by paranoia, so there may be some anti-semitism spreading north, but I think the fact that there is no significant coverage, even from middle eastern sources, indicates that the phenomena is negligible. I think that islamism will become less and less popular in Iraq as the newly elected secular alliance begins its government.
  8. ∞
    That subject matter needs more research so we should just clue each other in on information. I think the theory was that Iraq may establish another government which may try to fight with Israel. Making it an easy target. But that interview had much speculation on incoming crises in Iraq. It was back in 2005, so a little outdated.
  9. ∞
    I think it may be Irani influence, my best guess on this issue. Or maybe the Kurds are now more in contact with alot of these other Iraqis. Kurds have usually been neutral to hostile to Jews, but now it's growing. Saddam was crazy to call them "ZIONIST Spies". He was probably paranoid to an extreme.
  10. ∞
    I'm sorry I just can't seem to find any article on it. I have a Kurdish friend named Adar who says that in his village people are now mad at Jews, they feel they're going to be in some control over the regions which link Palestine with other Arab countries. It sounds ridiculous and thats why it isn't really documented. That was the best article I could find on Kurdish tension. I wish this could be covered. Nonetheless I'll be searching for evidence.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20